Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Red Light Therapy -- Miracle Drug ?
Hundreds of millions of people would be told to start taking it by their doctors every day. And doctors all over the world would call it a miracle drug.
Here's the crazy part: That drug exists.
But it's not a pill. It's red light therapy!
Did you know that light has the power to heal your body and optimize your health?
Of course, everyone knows about the importance of vitamin D from sunlight (from UV light). But few are aware that there is another type of light that may be just as vital to our health - red and near-infrared light.
You may have even already heard about the benefits of red light therapy or seen ads for various devices.
But maybe you're skeptical and think it's all just hype or pseudoscience.
Believe it or not, there are now over 3,000 scientific studies proving the powerful health and anti-aging benefits of red and near-infrared light therapy!
So if it's so great, why isn't everyone already using it?
Simple: You used to have to spend $5,000 or more on a laser device, or spend over $100 for each treatment in a medical or anti-aging clinic (where this technology has been used for decades).
So here's the great part...
New breakthroughs have allowed us to harness these benefits in the comfort of our own home, without the need to spend thousands on an expensive laser device or $100 per treatment at a health/anti-aging clinic. We can now do red light therapy at home, as much as we want, at a tiny fraction of the cost.
In this book, Ari Whitten - bestselling author, health expert and founder of The Energy Blueprint - cuts through all the pseudoscience around this complex topic, and takes you on a deep dive into the science of how to use red/near-infrared light therapy to improve your health, your body and your life in dozens of ways.
Inside this book, you'll learn how to use red/near-infrared light therapy to:
- Fight skin aging, wrinkles, and cellulite and look 10 years younger
- Lose fat (nearly twice as with diet and exercise alone)
- Rid your body of chronic inflammation
- Fight the oxidative damage that drives aging
- Increase strength, endurance, and muscle mass
- Decrease pain
- Combat hair loss
- Build resilience to stress at the cellular level
- Speed up wound/injury healing
- Combat some autoimmune conditions and improve hormonal health
- Optimize your brain function and mood
- Overcome fatigue and improve energy levels
You'll also get critical information to get the best results, including:
- Specific dosing guidelines for every type of treatment (and how to avoid the big mistakes most people make)
- The 5 bioactive types of light that affect human cell function and human health
- Which health issues respond best to red/near-infrared light therapy
- The best light devices to get (and why most devices on the market are a waste of money)
- Exact protocols for how to use red/near-infrared light therapy for everything from fat loss, to brain optimization, to skin anti-aging and everything in between
Optimal light exposure habits are as essential to good health as good nutrition habits. But the big problem is that, just as many people eat diets of processed junk food and fast food, most people are eating light diets of junk light and end up with chronic mal-illumination. This book will show you how to fix that.
Red and near-infrared light therapy is one of the biggest health breakthroughs in the last half century.
If you're serious about your health and improving your body, it's time to start using this powerful tool in your life.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
Disclaimer： Calvinbook.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Calvinbook.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Calvinbook.com at Email@calvinbook.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION