Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5 x 7 weekly planner (10 x 7 open).
- 17-month calendar August 2018 through December 2019 perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Disclaimer： Calvinbook.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Calvinbook.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Calvinbook.com at Email@calvinbook.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION