This updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes:
- Three full-length practice exams: one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
- An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test's essay section with a sample essay
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get access to three additional full-length online AP Psychology tests with all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Disclaimer： Calvinbook.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Calvinbook.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Calvinbook.com at Email@calvinbook.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION