Click the look inside feature above to browse the SAT Black Book and get a feel for how it approaches the SAT! The fully up-to-date SAT Prep Black Book, Second Edition gives you unique, effective SAT strategies from Mike Barrett, an SAT tutor with clients all over the globe who pay him hundreds of dollars an hour for phone tutoring. In addition to extensive and effective training on every aspect of the SAT, the SAT Black Book gives you detailed, systematic, easy-to-follow walkthroughs for every question in 4 of the College Board's official SAT Practice Tests.The Black Book is a must-have in your SAT preparation, whether you need to
- make a perfect 1600 to be competitive at an Ivy,
- score a 450 in each section to claim a sports scholarship,
- or anything in between.
- It covers every aspect of the test with advice that actually works, making it unique in the SAT prep field. It doesn't just review material from your high school classes! Instead, you'll learn to exploit design flaws in the SAT, using its own SAT tricks against it.
- The Black Book contains 600+ detailed, systematic, easy-to-follow walkthroughs for real SAT questions from the College Board, so you know that what you're learning actually works. You'll see every question from the first 4 official SAT Practice Tests attacked in a way that clearly demonstrates the ideal thought process on the SAT. (You'll need your own copies of those real SAT practice tests, which you can get for free from the College Boards website. You can also find them in the College Boards 2016 or 2018 Blue Book.)
- The Black Book is a clear, concise roadmap to the SAT. (See the selected highlights below). It explains exactly how every SAT question works, and how to beat it in the least time possible.
Selected Highlights from the SAT Prep Black Book:
- Why the SAT isnt designed like a high school test, and how this fact influences every aspect of the proper approach to SAT preparation
- Why every SAT question can only have one valid answer, no matter how much it might seem otherwise sometimes
- How to look at SAT questions the same way the College Board does when it writes them
- Why its so important to work with real SAT questions from the College Boardand why you shouldnt pay much attention to the College Boards written explanations for those questions!
- What youre actually supposed to do when the SAT asks you about an authors attitude
- Why you shouldnt put your faith in diagnostic tests, even if they come from the College Board
- The important implications of viewing time as an investment on test day
- The simple formula that allows you to crank out a top-scoring essay (that is, if you even need to take the SAT Essay in the first place)
- The special grammatical rules that are followed by the SAT Writing and Language sectionand how they sometimes differ from common usage in school
- The unwritten rules for every kind of SAT question
- The many ways to approach an SAT Math question, and which ones are likely to work best for you
- Why the order of difficulty doesnt really exist
- Why every real SAT question can potentially be answered in under 30 seconds
- And much more than we can fit in this space
Disclaimer： Calvinbook.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Calvinbook.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Calvinbook.com at Email@calvinbook.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION