Principles & Practices of Naturopathic Botanical Medicine is designed specifically as an educational textbook for core courses in botanical medicine at naturopathic medicine college and conventional medical or pharmacology schools that offer complementary and integrative healthcare courses. The information digested in this book combines the best traditional herbal wisdom with the most recent evidence-based research. These traditions include Western herbalism, energetics, homeopathy, and eclecticism, as well as traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic botanical medicine. Beyond these traditions, the emphasis is on contemporary research in phytochemistry and pharmacognosy. No other textbook on botanical medicine offers this reach into different but equally successful herbal approaches to healing.
Learning Features and Enhancements
- Presents 250 monographs classified by body system from cardiovascular to respiratory systems
- Focuses on phytochemical constituents, pharmacology, actions, indications, and posology
- Emphasizes safety, interactions, toxicity, contraindications, side effects and cautions
- Integrates traditional Chinese medicine protocols for the herb, homeopathic symptom pictures, and eclectic specific indications
- Provides a quick clinical reference guide condensing key constituents, actions and indications
- Covers most herbs tested on the NPLEX II licensing examination
Disclaimer： Calvinbook.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Calvinbook.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Calvinbook.com at Email@calvinbook.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION